DFI Infinity CFX3200-M2/G (socket AM2 + Crossfire!) Stock Speed DB en

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check this out

i dropped a Sempron 3400+ into it last night, dropped the mem divider to 400 (1:1), and then cranked it up to 300x9

didn't touch anything but the mem divider...no voltages, no nothing.

2700Mhz with a sempron that is putting out maybe 30C heat (with a 900Mhz overclock, no voltage added!)

I've almost got the complete OCDB entry for it ready...will show ya all soon enough lol

I've never had 900Mhz overclock without touching a single voltage...

try givin it more juice :)

1.600v and no dice

I'm thinking of dropping it on the Monsoon TEC unit and checking it out, but I probably won't have time as I'm shipping the Sempron AM2 off with a board, DDR2, psu to the moderators so they can check it out for 2-3 weeks and beat it up then pass it on to the next moderator etc (perk of being a site moderator!)

So I'm confused. Is it out in the USA yet? I've been seeing sites that offer it, but it's not yellow like the bg-computers.com website shows and the USA offers it as an Infinity where as the European sites offer it as a Lan Party. Eeeek, so confused.

what I have is an Infinity CFX3200-M2 Crossfire board. I haven't heard of a Lanparty AM2 Crossfire board.

Nor have I, but I found this:

http://www.bg-computers.com/

Second product from the bottom under the "moederboard" section.

Compared to....

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16813136017

-------------------------------------------------------------

Both are stated to use the AM2 socket, both are the CFX 3200 though one is titled Infinity (US) and the other LanParty (German).

The differences in Hardware:

US (Infinity Version)- 4 SATAII, RAID 0, 0+1, single 1GB LAN.

Germany (LanParty Version)- 8 SATAII, RAID 0, 0+1, 5, JBOD, dual 1GB LAN.

--------------------

Since you're involved here, I was wondering if you had any other information about this?

probably a mix-up like newegg had where they advertised the CFX3200-DR socket 939 board as the AM2 board.

There is no Lanparty CFX3200 socket AM2 board to my knowledge. I certainly don't have one, nor does Rgone, nor does Wendell in Europe that we know of. This doesn't mean one doesn't exist. You guys always seem to find out about our new boards before we do, and we work for the company, so that will tell ya that there might actually be an AM2 CFX3200 that we haven't seen yet ;)

we don't speculate on these matters. If we don't have a board in our hands, or if it isn't for sale at Newegg, it doesn't really exist in any way that requires wondering about (our boards always go to Newegg).