All entries are for DFI Infinity CFX3200-M2/G motherboard

All entries are 2x1GB DDR2 kits

Stock Speed Database Entries:

Corsair Value Select DDR2-667

DDR2-800 OCZ (ATI Crossfire Certified)

Corsair Dominator (XMS) DDR2-1066

Corsair Dominator (XMS) DDR2-800

Overclocking Database Entries:

Sempron 3400+ 256k L2 x64 @ 300x9 (2700Mhz)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested too. I was looking at the nf4 board, but this one has dual x16 pcie. The sb600 also got a lot of attention almost six months ago http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.aspx?i=2767&p=2. I noticed that the all of the benckmark scores are pretty much the same ragardless of memory speed, does it feel the same in games?

haven't even had a chance to play anything or even begin to overclock yet, been dropping Stock Speed Database entries first so people will have a beginning point if they purchase this board.

The system at stock (normally 2GB DDR2, 3800+ Dual-Core, 7950GT 256MB or X1900XT 512MB) feels responsive and fast, so I don't see why it wouldn't be as good as the NF4 Ultra-II or NF590 SLI (it's based around an AMD Am2 cpu after all heh).

I'll hopefully get a second X1900XT for Crossfire testing (no way I'm pulling one out of the main rig in my sig for it....too much waterblock to remove lol).

I should be getting into some good overclocking soon (assuming I'm not a moron and can figure out how to overclock it haha).

It seems to have plenty of bios options that we expect from the DFI motherboards. The bios honestly looks almost identical to the CFX3200-DR 939 Lanparty board with only a few variances.

hey HG any new bios options than the ones that were in the ultra-II m2. also i found this board for $136 is this a good price or is it supposed to be cheap like the ultra II m2???

I don't know if it is a good price or not (hard to judge when I don't have to buy them). The Ultra-II M2 NF4 Infinity is 'cheap' in price but most definitely not cheap in performance (I like it better than the NF590 SLI). For a good Crossfire board, I would say that $130-ish is not too bad...but got to remember what is cheap or expensive to me might be exact opposite to you.

The BIOS as i stated in previous post reminds me of the 939 Lanparty CFX3200-DR.

So far, I like it.

But I haven't had time to do much more than just blow out some Stock Speed DB entries to help out those early adopters.

I have however removed the 3800+ AM2 and popped in a 3400+ Sempron 256k L2 and I'm itchy to see what I can do (especially with OCZ's ATI-Crossfire Certified PC2-6400 2GB kit (I have 2 of them, let's see if this thing will take all 4GB!)

hey HG any new bios options than the ones that were in the ultra-II m2. also i found this board for $136 is this a good price or is it supposed to be cheap like the ultra II m2???

You found the new board for the price? if so where, I haven't seen it anywhere yet.

@ewiz.com

Thanks I took a look, given that they don't have the right picture of the board (there is a disclaimer), I'm guessing that they don't have any (not that anyone does yet other then HG); there may be a price adjustment before they actually ship.

The past few posts probably should be on another thread.

Availability??

So as not to clog up the good work that HG is doing.