Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Contest for Core2Duo Donators! (Mushkin 2x1GB DDR2) congrats Blooz

THIS CONTEST IS ONLY FOR THOSE THAT DONATED TO THE CORE2DUO FUND FOR HAPPY_GAMES & RGONE

Any entry that is not from a Core2Duo donator will be deleted and you will serve a 3-day to 7-day ban...so think about that before you go posting anything

ok, now we've covered all of that...

Welcome once again all of you that donated to our Core2Duo fund.

While we don't have a Core2Duo processor to give away, we do have something that is just as good honestly, and will help you get into the Core2 platform.

Today we'll be giving away a 2x1GB DDR2 kit of PC2-8000 (1000Mhz) Mushkin Redline modules.

These modules can be seen here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16820146114

$469 is a hefty price...and if you win these, the cost of a DFI Infinity 975X/G (or your board of choice) and an E6400 Core2Duo cpu would still be less than this one kit of RAM!

so, without further babbling by me, here are the rules of the contest:

1. ONLY Core2 fund donators are eligible. All others will be deleted and you will serve a ban...and yes, I still have the complete list of donators so don't even bother trying to fudge a lie if you didn't donate.

2. Winners outside of USA are fully responsible for all taxes, imports, tariffs, whatever. I will not lie on a customs form, so don't ask if you live in Faroffistan and you win.

3. Contest will end in exactly 1 week from now, so make sure all your Core2 donators get an entry in by November 11th, 2006 @ 12 noon MST.

4. Failure to abide by any and all of these rules = lots of ugliness from us towards you ;)

So you all should know how the contest is played, but for those of you who are new, here it is again.

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100

the winner is whomever chooses the number closest to the number I am thinking of, whether above or below it.

If two exact same numbers are entered by two different persons, the person who entered the number first has priority (so...it's a good idea to use the "SEARCH THIS THREAD" function or to read the whole thread before you put a number down).

ANY POST THAT ISN'T AN ENTRY WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER AGAIN. This means keep this thread to the point, as it is not a yap-thread. Only enter your number.

good luck everyone!

put me down for 73

Wow just looked at the pic on newegg, they should have called them "pinkline".

Wouldn't match my case but I damn sure would use them ;)

Travis n Rgone - totally unexpected thing that you are doing. What can I say - thank you both of you...

New number is: 69

47 :)

too bad i hadn't seen this earlier, otherwise i'd have your number ooztuner!

nice to see this competition, any prize is a good one! they were donations after all :)

Guest Blooz1

This is cool! Thanks, guys!

I'll go with 58

Put me down.

EDIT: Forgot to add a good luck to all, and to whoever wins congratz. (I'll be the guy in the BDUs in your backyard)

put me down for 50...

Shattered...I not the lucky one...good luck to all you guys...

Hi

I think I speak for all of those who donated to the fund in that we wanted to give something back to the forum and you Happy Games that have given all here so much of your patience, free time and all done willingly.

So to you and Mushkin we all thank you :)

As for my number I will chose - 81 and who ever wins this contest I will congratulate now :)