Can undervolting actually raise temps?

Oh come on....;)

I need something good to read...;)

Ah DocBowtie, you know if MalibuSS has chosen to refrain from getting into this which is even harder to explain before the masses...it is with darn good reason...a great deal of what can happen is carried to the extreme because users read "just'' what they wish to read and have not further background knowledge and whammo, bammo we have another bunch of weird posts all over the net...saying, ''well over at the *street* they said X" and get the thing all out of focus...ergo we focus on the main idea of the *street* in this HELP section and that is for help...speculative things like this thread was originally should be in off-topic anyway...hehehehehee.

Clue if you wish to check it out though and I can only guess MalibuSS is a chevy fan as I am going to 'presume', dr-bowtie is too. Use of shift kits in auto transmissions and how they can promote transmission life expectancy. The how and why of that can pretty aptly describe what can happen during underpowering of logic switching devices...it took such familiar to me reasoning by inference...to sort my brain around it...you know how hard it is for a MS red-nake...to get anything the first elebendy times it is splained to him...hehehee.

RGone...:confused:

Ah DocBowtie, you know if MalibuSS has chosen to refrain from getting into this which is even harder to explain before the masses...it is with darn good reason...a great deal of what can happen is carried to the extreme because users read "just'' what they wish to read and have not further background knowledge and whammo, bammo we have another bunch of weird posts all over the net...saying, ''well over at the *street* they said X" and get the thing all out of focus...ergo we focus on the main idea of the *street* in this HELP section and that is for help...speculative things like this thread was originally should be in off-topic anyway...hehehehehee.

Clue if you wish to check it out though and I can only guess MalibuSS is a chevy fan as I am going to 'presume', dr-bowtie is too. Use of shift kits in auto transmissions and how they can promote transmission life expectancy. The how and why of that can pretty aptly describe what can happen during underpowering of logic switching devices...it took such familiar to me reasoning by inference...to sort my brain around it...you know how hard it is for a MS red-nake...to get anything the first elebendy times it is splained to him...hehehee.

RGone...:confused:

All very true Rgone.

(about my name too. I wonder if I should have added a 65 in front of the MalibuSS part so that no-one thinks it stands for Mali-buss. Whatever that means.)

Wow, we really strayed from the original question (which should have been in another section to begin with...oops:angel: )