Sign in to follow this  
flsflg

Increase NB voltage

What can I do to boost my NB voltage beyond the 1.75 in BIOS? Is there a utility that would allow this?

Thanks

2. That PSU won't cut it.

Props to that!

DFI recommends a minimum 480W native 24pin PSU for their boards.

I tried running only two sticks of RAM, and my OCs were exactly the same. Then I bought a new, very nice, expensive PSU (have to update my sig now) and installed it. It is a Noisetaker II 600W. It is quieter but still no differences on my OCs. In fact, I think I can only run about 10 MHz LESS fsb now. So I am not sure.

on this board right upto 913 bios, hard modding a board to go over 1.75nb volts, does not bring anything higher than 1~2 fsb.

regards

Raja

Good info, thanks Raja. By the way, what does the "voltage" tab on Smartguardian do? What does adjusting those sliders do? I don't see any change in any voltages. Does anyone know? Thanks.

Guest YuKoN
Good info, thanks Raja. By the way, what does the "voltage" tab on Smartguardian do? What does adjusting those sliders do? I don't see any change in any voltages. Does anyone know? Thanks.

it just makes the voltage display red if volts aren't within the specified parameters.