Sign in to follow this  
Daddyjaxx

Boy, computers get outdated fast

Man I thing you also need some bling bling added to your system like some cool LED feet for your case. That should also add some more speed.

I guess with my systems I need to give it to my parents because they just do e-mail and google.

Racing stripes instantly add a 20% overclock to your rig. LOL

Good one, Roadie! Ha!ha!

Paid off? Me thinks there is a conspiracy going on out there.

I have only had my rig for 6 months. If they think "momma", who is not a computer junkie, is going to spring for me a new one this soon, they can think again.:rolleyes:

Racing stripes instantly add a 20% overclock to your rig. LOL

Exaustive searching for Racing stripe stability and benching apps turned up nothing :eek: Now if i was'nt such a noob at this sticker overclocking, i'd say you might be having me at it ExRoadie :nod:

eww man, ur comp blows, get 8gb of ram, 4x2 gb sticks, atleast quad sli, dual core? thing of teh past, u need a server mobo with 2 kentsfields, and for hd space? 4tb+ plz

I looked at the results closer and I scored a 58 MB/s memory read speed....when it is really more like 9000 MB/s. I also scored a lowly 100 on the video. I can possibly buy the video because I'm using hacked drivers for SLI.

Bling is for kids. I wish I could destroy the LED's that are on there now. I have to put a towel over the front of the case if I leave it running so I can sleep.

I have to put a towel over the front of the case if I leave it running so I can sleep.

Or you could just unplug them!!!

They are on the fan controllers. Vantec Nexus and Sunbeam. Even the power and hd LED's are the annoying blue. Add in the OCZ 700w......

I could just turn all my fans off including on the heater core when I'm plugging 1.550v through my C2D...... :)

May be a good idea to send them an email and let the know how screwed up the results are. Must be a huge glitch in their testing procedure.

"This system performs extremely well on our benchmarks and appears to be among the fastest systems available!" Score 3421.