Sign in to follow this  
Daddyjaxx

Boy, computers get outdated fast

I ran a PC Pitstop test on my system and apparently my C2D system needs upgrading already:

pcpitstopvq5.th.jpg

:)

So what, we need Kentsfield to impress them? Core2Duo is only good for wordprocessing? WTF kind of system do they consider adequate?

HOW IS BUYING A NEW SYSTEM MORE COST EFFICIENT???

lol man they need to update that software...

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!? you know that site was paid off... haha thats the biggest crock of **** i have ever seen. 7950GT, not capable of running new applications, that must be a joke

Guest Timmay

And I'm sure that site has some "helpfull" links on where you can purchase that new system upgrade LOL.

God, that means i''m just crawling out of the primevil slime then in computing terms :eek2: I must rush out and upgrade then!!!!!!!!!!hang on a min, did'nt i just finish 3hrs of COD2 with everything maxed?????. Perhaps it was a dream.

you better put some stickers on your case to add some extra power

there is a dillema with this though, which sticker will get me the biggest improvement in performance? :D Will windows be fooled if i put an Intel sticker on, or will it be an instant Bsod. With so many stickers to choose from , where does one start. Questions, questions.:sad: