What resolution is your desktop normally at?

Angry_Games

305 members have voted

1. 1.

• 800x600 (I need to get a life...and a new monitor...)
    • 1024x768
    • 1280x1024
    • 1440x900
    • 1600x1200
    • 1680x1050
    • 1920x1200
    • Other (please list!)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Happy Games's sig, "VOTE IN THIS IMPORTANT POLL PLEASE! (November 1st - 7th, 2006)"

Am I missing something? I don't see much value in this poll... Well, my eye sight is starting to fade, so point it out if its something obvious.

thanks,

--Fenix

From Happy Games's sig, "VOTE IN THIS IMPORTANT POLL PLEASE! (November 1st - 7th, 2006)"

Am I missing something? I don't see much value in this poll... Well, my eye sight is starting to fade, so point it out if its something obvious.

thanks,

--Fenix

While you might not find much value in this poll, the rest of us on the moderation team find it highly valuable. It gives us much insight on what resolutions the users here are using so we can keep a realistic view of what the majority is still using, what other resolutions are popular, etc.

It also is a valuable bit of information on how to go about making the forum a better place, what the minimum screen resolution for forum users should be, etc. as we are fixing the forum up (if you hadn't noticed yet).

Seems pretty obvious to me that if I say it is an important poll and you should vote in it, that whether you found it valuable or not wouldn't be the question, since it obviously has value to us enough to post such a poll asking for forum users to share their resolution settings with us.

1816x1022, my computer is also my DVD player, HDTV source, and CD player. Soon to add a preamp and a DVD-A/SACD player soon to see what it can really do. :D

I'd do 1920x1080p, but the piece of crap overscans too much for that to be useful in a desktop setting. I would rather use a normal screen for basic IRC/web browsing/email, but that P.O.S. CRT on the floor is just that, a nine year old flickering distorted color spare part.

I doubt this is helpful for you - no webdesigner designs

setup.png