1. 1.

• Mouse
    • Gaming Mousepad
    • Headset
    • Game Pad
    • Joystick
    • Keyboard
    • Other

I will wait untill CeBIT 2007 (my last job for Logitech) before upgrading. Hopefully Logitech will present a new gaming keyboard with USB 2.0 support.

Gipse

Just bought the new saitek gaming mouse 3200dpi as I put in an order with one of my suppliers offered it for £20, worth a try doubt it will draw me away from the G7 thou

A new steering wheel and pedals with force feedback. My current one is a Logitech Formula Force, and after 5yrs. is finally starting to act up a little. I've never understood how some people can play a racing game/sim using a gamepad.

Now that I think about it, my joystick (also a Logitech with force feedback) seems a little antiquated. I've always wanted to move up to the Hotas Cougar with rudder pedals and they also make some nice racing wheels, so I'll likely be looking at Thrustmaster this time around.

i already have the saitek eclipse (LOVE IT!) and the razer diamondback plasma (ALSO LOVE IT!) and a nyko airflo ex gamepad. i just need a good surface for my mouse. my wooden desk is ok, but i need something with some zip!

I just came across (and ordered) Logitechs G25 racing wheel.

An honest to god clutch and six speed gated shifter:eek2:

Even at Logitechs own forums there seem to have been more than a few problems initially, but hopefully they've got the bugs worked out by now.

At any rate, I couldn't resist.

If it does work, GTR2 is gonna be a blast.

By the way, ignore the price shown on Logitechs site. NCIX's price is $256 Canadian=$225 US

Guest RohypnoL

Gaming Mosuepad.. Probably gonna pick up a Razer Mantis or another eXactMat.. This one is kinda wearin' out.

Guest YuKoN

I'm pretty happy with my current setup. Zboard, Nspire Lazer mouse, nice memory foam mousepad(I forgot which brand, and it's worn off the pad lol), Saitek ST290 Pro Flightstick, Altec Lansing Dolby Surround 5.1(aged but still sound great, even at high volume), and logitech headset.

If I was to get anything to enhance my gaming pleasure further, or what I need most, that would be a new executive chair to cushion my butt, and a widescreen LCD to replace my 21" Nokia CRT. Nokia still looks great, but I fear there is a permanent sag in my desk from bearing it's weight. OK so I need a desk now too............... lol.

Not too early to write your Christmas list! And hope!

@ Dutch- great idea bro- I'll try to keep an eye on this- and if you come up with a good deal, and it's something I need(not necessarily on my list) I'm in.