GPU - 7900's , X1800's , X1900's etc

mohit145

hello all,

I am located in India and I am looking for a good graphics card (PCI EXPRESS ONLY) preferably a X1900XT 512 MB, X1900XT 256 MB, X1950 PRO, X1800XT 512MB, 7900GTO, 7900GTX, 7950GT, 7600GT, 7800GTX, etc etc.

Sellers must note the following points before deciding to sell the stuff to me :

1. You must be having good positive feedback. I dont want to get cheated as I am already a poor man.

2. Seller must be ready to ship to India by marking the parcel as gift and also shipping it gift wrapped using "gift paper / x-mas paper". The parcel must be labelled gift and should be valued less and marked as "used computer parts". Marking it as "NRV - No Retail Value" might also help. (Please make it look like a real gift and pack it very very carefully and properly so it does not get damaged during transit.)

3. I will be paying only by Pay Pal.

4. I need stuff with good amount of warranty remaining and in their original condition and packing with all the box contents. I would prefer buying stuff that was never overclocked or modded in any way.

5. Please quote proper shipping charges. I have no idea about insurance so please enlighten me there. Shipping should not be more than 30-35$ including the gift wrapping and stuff.

6. Please go through points 1-5 again.

My Budget for the GPU is 250$ max (including shipping, handling, insurance ..everything)

Post your offers here or email me at singhaniamohit [at] gmail.com ...My PM box gets full very quickly so i request all of you to use email.

Since I am new here , I please request the mods and other members to help me get a good genuine deal as I am paranoid about buying from another country. Thanks.

"2. Seller must be ready to ship to India by marking the parcel as gift and also shipping it gift wrapped using "gift paper / x-mas paper". The parcel must be labelled gift and should be valued less and marked as "used computer parts". Marking it as "NRV - No Retail Value" might also help. (Please make it look like a real gift and pack it very very carefully and properly so it does not get damaged during transit.)"

You should be more discreet when you blatantly break the forum rules.

EDIT: actually I can't find the post that says it anymore, but I'm almost certain that its against the rules to cheat customs.

what rule did i break ? plz lemme know.

the customs people in my country are very very very corrupt and this is the only way that i can try to bypass them. its just going to be my luck or bad luck.

EDIT : and the whole world does it ...side winder computers also values their goods less to avoid customs hassles in countries like mine.

hello all,

I am located in India and I am looking for a good graphics card (PCI EXPRESS ONLY) preferably a X1900XT 512 MB, X1900XT 256 MB, X1950 PRO, X1800XT 512MB, 7900GTO, 7900GTX, 7950GT, 7600GT, 7800GTX, etc etc.

Sellers must note the following points before deciding to sell the stuff to me :

1. You must be having good positive feedback. I dont want to get cheated as I am already a poor man.

2. Seller must be ready to ship to India by marking the parcel as gift and also shipping it gift wrapped using "gift paper / x-mas paper". The parcel must be labelled gift and should be valued less and marked as "used computer parts". Marking it as "NRV - No Retail Value" might also help. (Please make it look like a real gift and pack it very very carefully and properly so it does not get damaged during transit.)

3. I will be paying only by Pay Pal.

4. I need stuff with good amount of warranty remaining and in their original condition and packing with all the box contents. I would prefer buying stuff that was never overclocked or modded in any way.

5. Please quote proper shipping charges. I have no idea about insurance so please enlighten me there. Shipping should not be more than 30-35$ including the gift wrapping and stuff.

6. Please go through points 1-5 again.

My Budget for the GPU is 250$ max (including shipping, handling, insurance ..everything)

Post your offers here or email me at singhaniamohit [at] gmail.com ...My PM box gets full very quickly so i request all of you to use email.

Since I am new here , I please request the mods and other members to help me get a good genuine deal as I am paranoid about buying from another country. Thanks.

Why do you not purchase a Radeon X1950 Pro.

The Sapphire and Asus brands of this card is selling for USD $199.00.

The ATI brand is selling for $279.00, these cards are native crossfire.

If you wish to run dual video cards, just purchase two of the ATI or Sapphire cards and there comes in the box a crossover link, linking both cards together

simplist and easiest crossfire ever.

thanks ...but problem is where do i buy it from ? none of the good sites ship internationally :(

I am asking if you wish to purchase this cooler from me.

I have on that has never been installed.

I also have a CNPS7000AlCu that has been used some.

I could check with a delivery service and see what shipping would be if you are interested.

^^i dont need any cooler now ...i am looking for a gpu. thanks anyways.

There are venders in the USA that ship internationally.

All you need to do is go to www.pricewatch.com and search for these venders. They would be able to give the shipping price to you, along with the vid card.