My new system that I will order in 1 week from now.

Novartic_

O, now thats a good idea. Did you Say PCI-E X1 speed slot??? Or PCI-E x16

I will take a look at this.

Also I just like ATI, hence the boo. I do argree with you as its a bit like Intel and AMD, one out wits the other and so on. Both are good but one get ahead of the other after a while and vis-vercer.

Yea, OEM cpu's = no stock hsf & less price, but also 30 day warranty. I wouldn't be comfortable spending so much money on something like that when I could spend $10 more or so for a 3 year warranty.

its your money, and your choice, I'd get a retail cpu and use an aftermarket hsf.

humm, for an extra £50 is it worth it? humm. If it will go boing on you then it should do it within that 30day. If not then its a crap cpu if it dies like 3 years later.

Like I got from Belking a router that screwed up half a year into useing it. Now they shiped me a new router (took 2 mounths, inc phoneing up etc.. and a £100 phone bill phoning them up asking why they were talking so long etc...) and this new replacemnt also did not work. So basicly dont buy from Belkin.

But I will take your advise and i will get the 3 year warrenty. But should the oem one not come with 1 year manufacture standard warenty?????? most things should these days. Even a toy.

OK, Hopfully Once i get this system, I will do step by step guide of the images and also a write up. I will post them on this forum and my own forum ONLY!!!

I will try and take pic's that the standard sites dont show and I will also tell you what you do get in the packets. Unlike some sites, they only show you everything and keep you guesing.

So, basicly, correct me if i am wrong here. The X1950 Pro pumps out the same gfx if not better, then the crossfire and SLI??? And its always the best gfx at all times (Like SLI) unlike crossfire that only works grate on games and apps that are programed to handle it.

Please explain your actions if i am wrong.

What about the XTX though??

............................................| Core Speed | Memory Speed | Pixel Shader Processors | Vertex Shader

Radeon X1950 XTX.......................650 MHz........1.55 GHz....................48.........................8

Radeon X1950 CrossFire Edition......625 MHz.........1.45 GHz....................48.........................8

Radeon X1950 PRO.......................575 MHz........1.38 GHz....................36.........................8

On the spec sheet it looks to be the top of the lot??? Why the pro??? Is there somthing on there that i should know of??? Please expalin.

Also if im just going to put on one PCI-E card. (with xfire it will run at x8 but as its on its own it will run at x16) i might as well get the ATI wonder TV tuner card. It seems to be one of the best.

Please Advise me.