Sign in to follow this  
Wild Thing

PC Connection Opteron 148 PIB 939 36.97

I just had both of my ordered cancelled on me. They said they had "no stock" and could not promise me the price of 19.10 if they back fill the order. Kinda a crock, but I do realize that it probably really was a glitch. -G

mine hasnt been canceled yet, nor have i been told otherwise.a bit disapointed to hear it isnt going to happen though. They were selling opty 175's for $20?? that's hilarious

Mine was just cancelled, but they haven't issued the credit yet. I hate it when they do that. I want my money back now, not next week.

Mr. Novi

Great news for you man!

Just got email confirmation that my son's order had been canceled :(

I ordered 2 Opteron 148's from pcconnection yesterday and it went through and I got tracking email last night :tooth:

Was this with the $36.97 price? If so, there's going to be a lot of pissed of people around here, including me.

[EDIT] Just got off the phone with PCConnection and they stated that NONE of the orders were shipped as none of processors came in from their supplier. I received a tracking e-mail when I placed my order, but it wasn't a SHIPPING tracking number, just a order tracking number for PCConnections. You might want to double check that e-mail and make sure that it isn't like the following. If it is, I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but it's about to be cancelled.

Dear (customer name):

Thank you for purchasing from PC Connection. We have received your order and will begin processing it immediately.

We have assigned the following tracking number to this order:

Order #:0123456789

Please save this number for your records. You can use this to track your order status online at http://www.pcconnection.com/OrderTracking

When your order has been sent, we will send you an e-mail to confirm shipment.

Mr. Novi

Sign in to follow this