Sign in to follow this  
AceRogers

Comp temps

hey guys. i was just wondering if my comp is running hot or not? the CPU is 37C, the PWMIC is 48C and the CHIPSET is running about 54C, this is all at minimal load. also, i recently noticed while i play BF2142, sometimes the game will just exit back to the desktop (no error report). can anyone think of a reason for this. my comp is not overclocked at all.

Not extremley hot though the chipset i would have probably pulled the HSF and re-artic silvered it, that would help with temps on that...

Its possible when gaming your temps are getting higher and bombing you to desktop, do you know how high your temps go under load???????

Also have you tested your rig is stable ie memtested it and prime tested 8+ hours???????

Logan

ive prime 95+ tested it for 11hrs no errors. havent had a chance to test on memtest yet, but i think i will tonight. the temps are the only thing that i can really think of that would bomb me back to the desktop under the load of a game. but sometimes i can play the game for 2-3 hrs and i will run gr8. it prob only happens once every 6-7 times that i play.

Two things. Post your memory and processor speed. What OCZ memory do you have? Are they the EBs?

and what temp is your gfx card running at ? from those temps the air flow in yer case probably isnt too great so your card prolly runs superhot

i just finished running memtest for 10 hrs no problems there. i checked the case temp after running memtest and it is 53C. everything in my comp os stock speeds, but i will change my sig too.