Comp temps

hey guys. i was just wondering if my comp is running hot or not? the CPU is 37C, the PWMIC is 48C and the CHIPSET is running about 54C, this is all at minimal load. also, i recently noticed while i play BF2142, sometimes the game will just exit back to the desktop (no error report). can anyone think of a reason for this. my comp is not overclocked at all.

Not extremley hot though the chipset i would have probably pulled the HSF and re-artic silvered it, that would help with temps on that...

Its possible when gaming your temps are getting higher and bombing you to desktop, do you know how high your temps go under load???????

Also have you tested your rig is stable ie memtested it and prime tested 8+ hours???????

Logan

ive prime 95+ tested it for 11hrs no errors. havent had a chance to test on memtest yet, but i think i will tonight. the temps are the only thing that i can really think of that would bomb me back to the desktop under the load of a game. but sometimes i can play the game for 2-3 hrs and i will run gr8. it prob only happens once every 6-7 times that i play.