quick ram question

skilimavro

I'm trying to o/c and I'm hitting a wall at 235 Mhz. I would like some guidance concerning the timings.

I have had time to read all the threads so excuse me if this question is answered by someone else...link me :)

Have you read the OCing guide, have you looked in the OCDB to see if someone is running the same mem as you???????If they are then you could use similar timings......

Search is a great tool ;)

Logan

Your psu is very under powered, 480w min. is recommended. Your psu is probably causing the wall, and if that is the only problem your having you are lucky. If that Chieftec goes it will probaly take other components with it. Do yourself and your equipment a favor and get a psu on the recommended list.Recommended list

@ Wild Thing : thanks for the list

I've seen somewhere that you can connect 2 psu 's together... Is this going to help a little in my case.

Problem is I don't want to spend too much money since I've just upgraded my vga and I'm out of money :(

I've read them all, problem is that I can'tfind someone that has the same type of dimms :(

If I change the voltage to more than 3,2v will there be any problem because I don't know the voltage limitations.

Any help on that ???

First you need to conferm what chips you have. then you can get a idea from others as to what settings and vidd