America's Army

boo_masters

Just received America's Army (I paid $5 S/H so I could have a CD) and I gotta say this is one hell of a game. Of course the Army puts it out, but I think that is good for reality aspects. You go through every aspect of training from infantry and MD and weapons to airborn and SF. Then comes the fun part of playing online missions! I still can't believe this is a free game!! (well, $5 for me)

http://www.americasarmy.com/

I highly suggest it to anyone who enjoys the battle-type games and online mission games with stunning graphics.

boo

ive done almost all the training, but i havent been abble to complete it to 100%, i have all the sucky gun, while evryone have the nice m4a1 with red dot and all the blink blink, but yeah its a hell of a game, and ITS FREE

:D

blink blink

:D

I always laugh when i see that word.

Its bling-bling by the way :) :)

I tried the game a few years ago

And the game well.. its no fun for me.. did the training but i keep getting 0wned online.. all i see was a screenshots.

I think my spec that time was about.. 256mb o ram :shake:

• 2 weeks later...

hello street, just wanted to know if any on the street plays Americas Army?

i would also like to know if DFI sponsors competitive gaming?

i belong to an organized squad that plays weekly matches through TWL.http://aa-ants.com

i have " switched on " two of our members to DFI we have 22 members and 5 are using DFI boards and will never look back!

DFI doesn't sponsor competitive gaming, but I'm working with my bossman Jacky to try and come up with something (but don't pester me about it because it's just an idea and if I can make something of it, I will definitely let everyone know!)

As for AA, I played it, and it looks great, but I just couldn't get into it (too boring waiting for the round to end lol)

haha happy...exactly what I thought...I mean i loved the realistic aspect of the game but things move much to slow for me...specially when there is a VIP...wow sometimes you sit there for like 15 minutes....but it was a fun game....Battlefield 2 came and took over that game i thought...plus DoD:S still the bomb