[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have my permission to use DFI-Street in the server's name (if that is what you are asking)

Thank you =)

'Re-tagged'

Counter Strike Source

72.9.229.82:27015 DFI-Street [100TICK][ATLANTA]

Enjoy, I'll have a 2nd server up soon enough! It will also be a counter strike source server.

nearly 35 members, one of you must have some old 2100 ddr ram ill pay the postage I am desperate to get the server under way!

I have some old pc2700 around (333mhz stuff) but its not ecc registered :( Think i have 768MB of it. If you can use that at all, lemme know.

thanks ellisD its a great offer and deeply appreciated but servers are quite fussy and warranty only supports registered eec, Now I feel bad cos thats the second kind offer you've made and Ive refused sorry mate but thanks for the continued support.

Anyone got this Ram (I can pay postage and little extra if necessary) or would like to donate pls PM

Hey Dutch, a quick suggestion. For the parts you are looking for, you should have a section for that in the 1st post also. I know most of the people will just read the whole thread because they are interested but it would be quick and easy to just have a glance at the 1st post to see what you have gotten already and what you still need.

Hey Dutch, a quick suggestion. For the parts you are looking for, you should have a section for that in the 1st post also. I know most of the people will just read the whole thread because they are interested but it would be quick and easy to just have a glance at the 1st post to see what you have gotten already and what you still need.

Most excellent suggestion mate.