Sign in to follow this  
DuTcH

[DIY] Gaming Clan

Hey wevsspot, I had Xfire on my comp before and deleted it. Before I d/l and install it again, just want to ask if there are any alliance ppl on here. I've a lvl 30 hunter that I'd rather keep playing than to start over w/horde. Thinking of just canceling my WoW acct altogether since the 2.2 patch nerfed my UI.

Not sure about alliance Clan members.

Hey DIY-Clan, anybody have the same interests as Blue? If so give him a shout out and let him know.

Later

Hey wevsspot, I had Xfire on my comp before and deleted it. Before I d/l and install it again, just want to ask if there are any alliance ppl on here. I've a lvl 30 hunter that I'd rather keep playing than to start over w/horde. Thinking of just canceling my WoW acct altogether since the 2.2 patch nerfed my UI.

I just have horde...

Angry, I can't find anything in the EULA about private servers, so I guess it's not against the rules?

edit:

I have now read part of the EULA that says Blizzard and it's Licencees can host "The Game" and apparently Blizzard have stated that they don't care about private servers in a press release... when I find a direct link to it, I'll post it here. Most of the EULA deals with trying to reverse engineer the game, or disrupt their servers.

so if it's not allowed to be discussed let me know with a PM in case I miss the post here.

@wevsspot: You've got a PM!

[edit to add]Anyone know who !Sorrow's Demise-Ruthless (theruthlessone) is?[/edit]

[edit2]Nvm the PM wev. Went to the clan page and saw my invite waiting for me. Thanks! :D [/edit2]

YW,

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you as part of the clan.

DuTcH has been doing some maintenance on the Clan page and many of you will notice promotions! Congratulations!

So all of the clan who play WoW are horde? Ugh.. guess I hafta make a blood elf hunter then.. :D S'ok, but he'll hafta wait till late this month to be born so I have some time to get my new rig up and running. I've had it with messing w/Vista.

Vista Blooowwwzz IMHO.

I absolutely dread the calls I get on PCs running Vista.

Guest Joalaielna

In case you guys haven't tried it yet. TRY World in Conflict! it's amazing! Grab the demo and have some fun!

Will give that a go when I get some spare time. Haven't really tried any demos or freebies lately after my sour experience with WarRock. Seemed like it took forever to download, and then once I got it installed I never could get the darn game to connect to a server, no matter what I tried with the game, my router, nic or firewall.