Sign in to follow this  
DuTcH

[DIY] Gaming Clan

Hey cool, thanks guys, now I got more than just testfriend925 to hang out with.

I still can't access the servers I see in the xfire console, I get a list of a bunch of BF2 servers, but when I click on one it'll start the game, but I never get on.

Unless you are wanting to join a specific DFI-Clan member already playing in a BF2 server, just use the xfire launch game tool up in your xfire tool bar. When you installed xfire, it should have detected all compatible games already installed in on your rig. If not you can use the xfire detect games tool to add those it may have missed during installation.

When you launch bf2 normally (i.e. from your desktop shortcut or your start menu programs) do you have problems joining bf2 servers when you do it that way too?

cobia69,

your application to join the dfi-gaming clan has been accepted. you should be notified via xfire shortly.

xfire will launch the game as well as using shortcut, but when I choose mutiplayer tab the list of maps doesn't show the maps that are displayed in the xfire console

Edit:got it to work now

Confined,

Application has been approved (although I'm kinda wondering about the Anal Disco name tag!) :)

You're right. I won't ask :)

Ok I guess I didn't actually apply after I created my account...but now I applied lol

Ok I guess I didn't actually apply after I created my account...but now I applied lol

Raiderfan - no way I can deny membership to a fellow RAIDERS FAN!

You are in. Application has been approved :)