[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

DuTch,

This is really looking promising. I'm really jazzed about the interest being shown, and hope that it is contagious and enduring. When we first started this I got two PM's from (sources will remain un-named) that said this type of thing was tried before but never really took off. In our case it looks like it's "taking" off and even more ! :)

I appreciate the way you've grabbed the bull by the horns here and kept our dream alive.

Cheers Mate.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the CS:Source players.

I sent in a cancel request for my old server, but knowing this company the server will be online for a few more days until they figure out they have to cancel it.

Please ignore the 4 bots that fill the server, they automatically leave as people join.

The IP Is : 72.9.229.82:27015 DFI-Street [100TICK][ATLANTA]

Just something temporary until my new NFO server comes in.

OK Clanserver Time! as mentioned in a few threads now and the 1st post of this thread our clan is to have its own servers soon, the first will be a BF2 server,

I am putting together a Dual AMD MP server,

so far:

TYAN THUNDER K7 DUAL

FORTRON PSU AND ANTEC 4U RM SERVER CASE

PNY 6600 256MB AGP

1 GB INFINEON RAM (2X512)

KB MOUSE AND SMALL LCD

WINDOWS SERVER 2003

A NEW Dlink ROUTER IS ON ITS WAY

All of this has been from either my own pocket or some overdue favours I've called in, and as you may have spotted no AMD MP cpu's as of yet, I am really getting desperate for these, so if anyone can help, donations, cpus or whatever please get in touch if not I will have to get them at the end of next month.

Email PM or post

I sent in a cancel request for my old server, but knowing this company the server will be online for a few more days until they figure out they have to cancel it.

The IP Is : 72.9.229.82:27015 DFI-Street [100TICK][ATLANTA]

Just something temporary until my new NFO server comes in.

Thanks thats very kind I will get on it over the wknd hopefully.

NFO servers rock, good company,

Keep posting your games as I am planning more servers, more power and ......... errrrr lower income tax, sorry couldnt think of anything else.

sending pm...or something...

I dont play many games so i dont know if I'd be of any help...But I am interested in playing something as i am getting board....seems like ALL forums are down as far as interest...but I refuse to leave here (kinda my second home...whine, whine).....

Not really picky about games as long as i can get into it...but I'll prolly be the slow guy ya'll beat up on...;)

ok enough I'll visit the page and sign up...good gaming..

Amazing interest shown in this clan guys, id like to thank you all for your support, at this point we have 22 members 7 of which joined today(27th)!!!

and the 3 more pending at the mo and we hit 25, it may be tempting fate but i call that a success.

Thank you

ps and on my 600th post, cool