[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

thought i'd got the wrong thread there for a minute lol

sorry I ain't been about much for the last coupla night might not be til late next week got major strife on at the mo

ashame:mad:

cos I could do with venting some anger!!! doh

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought i'd got the wrong thread there for a minute lol

sorry I ain't been about much for the last coupla night might not be til late next week got major strife on at the mo

ashame:mad:

cos I could do with venting some anger!!! doh

Hey, gaming (or even DFI-Street) aren't the entire world (although we can get lost in them sometimes).

Good luck with whatever challenges you're facing. Hopefully you'll get it all resolved and get back in the saddle soon.

Cheers mate.

2 x 80GB SATA II Seagate Barracuda's Model Number ST380811AS. Age 3-4 months old ( I thank )

I ran the Seagate Diagnostics disk and it came up with a lot of HD errors. I ran it after I formated the drive with HardDrive Eraser. I have one Hitachi 80GB so I'll get one more.

EDIT: Do you guys thank the PSU could be the problem ?

If you still have hdd errors even after a fresh format with the Seagate disk utilities, then you definitely have a drive error. Did you completely right your entire disk with zeros when you formatted it? aka low level format

No, I don't think your power supply is the problem.

Responded in kind. Curious to hear personal experiences or even opinions of our other gaming clan members as to whether or not they have ever had a power supply cause hard disk sector errors.

I thank it took 1 drive out. So I just bought 2 new drives because ( Ethics came in to play ) I didn't feel right RMAing them. So I just bought 2 new seagate Barracuda's 80GB. Also I bought the OCZ 700watt PSU.

I thank it took 1 drive out. So I just bought 2 new drives because ( Ethics came in to play ) I didn't feel right RMAing them. So I just bought 2 new seagate Barracuda's 80GB. Also I bought the OCZ 700watt PSU.

Amazing :)

There are still some honest people in the world! Good for you.

Godspeed on getting the new parts to your place and into your case with zero issues.

Looking forward to having you back on the BF2 servers.

Amazing :)

There are still some honest people in the world! Good for you.

Godspeed on getting the new parts to your place and into your case with zero issues.

Looking forward to having you back on the BF2 servers.

I'm hopeing they get here soon cuz I'm wanting to play some BF2 , CS:S & hopefully I'll get DOD:S for my B-Day