Sign in to follow this  
DuTcH

[DIY] Gaming Clan

no people in uncaps unless their spec ops, no arti uncaps no planes/helo's attacking uncaps usual stuff.. its SO annoying when you spawn under arti :/

Vote tallied.

I'm the odd man out with Joint Ops TR :)

It's old, but coop play on it is awesome. It really helps to build the team spirit.

er....WoW, Everquest, etc....they are MMOG's so there's no way you are going to get a DFI/DFI-Street server to run these games (if you do, it is direct violation of EULA from these MMOG developers....and I can't allow a 'hacked WoW server to hold DFI-Street's name or even association)

TQ...is one of those games like Age of Empires etc that doesn't need a dedicated server

I voted for FEAR as I've never played it multiplayer, and Call of Duty 2 as I've never played any of the CoD games multiplayer either lol

Vote tallied.

I'm the odd man out with Joint Ops TR :)

It's old, but coop play on it is awesome. It really helps to build the team spirit.

i played at the last lan it was pretty cool althou i don't know how that would equate to a server game it has an extra dimension to gameplay than say bf2 or css but is let down by graphics and features:tooth:

Sorry about the corrupt poll... will fix soon as

In regards to my GTL problems all sorted. I relented today... uninstalled, fresh install, new user name and password and in clean and green. Just lost all my progress (which wasn't that far tbh) anyway, need a couple of weeks to get back in the rankings and be up for some online racing.

COD2 multiplayer is pretty good, didnt get on with FEAR MP tbh or the Quake4 MP personally. When you got CS:S and BF2 as competition....

LP

ok i think we should go ahead with the gaming wknd lets have a trial tommorrow and monday will be on from 7.30 gmt will chat and go on bf2 and will then follow the crowds to CSS, DOD or whatever the majority wants.

Lets see a good number of you out there and see how we go, I have got a few ideas in the bag but we really need to see some enthusiam to keep us all motivated i feel.