Sign in to follow this  
DuTcH

[DIY] Gaming Clan

CS is weak?

thats a logical answer haha

hoping that NWN2 gets patched at some point to be more playable online than it is now (bugs are ugly though the network bit is just fine...its mostly bugs that destroy the NWN2 mp experience at the moment)

I'd like to go for some Day of Defeat Source one of these days also

I'll be up for some DOD it makes a nice change, I know what your saying about CSS it sometimes feels limited to shoot kill die, but still is great fun if your playing with the right crowd

no but I was thinking of setting up a gaming 'weekend' to focus on two nights rather than the one to suit more people, any thoughts?

no but I was thinking of setting up a gaming 'weekend' to focus on two nights rather than the one to suit more people, any thoughts?

Sounds good to me.I'm always playing something on the weekend.

my biggest problem with bf2 is that I cannot connect to servers. Even the master server times out

I have played a few rounds (like 1.5-32) before crashing

Vietnam CTD

DC wont load maps, it CTD. 2142 wont connect to master server

Your system has a problem that you should open in another thread. It sounds like you have either a network problem, firewall, or ISP problem. I'd clear my equipment first (memtest, lan drivers), then look at your firewall/proxys. Open another thread somewhere if you need more help.

(generically, I usually have to reboot my box prior to playing BF2, or else I lose my server connections, it is probably my cheapass speedstream router that is causing all the problems in my home network)

Your system has a problem that you should open in another thread. It sounds like you have either a network problem, firewall, or ISP problem. I'd clear my equipment first (memtest, lan drivers), then look at your firewall/proxys. Open another thread somewhere if you need more help.

(generically, I usually have to reboot my box prior to playing BF2, or else I lose my server connections, it is probably my cheapass speedstream router that is causing all the problems in my home network)

Ditto, that aint the games - thats your rig

R4z

ya I like this idea...gives everyone a place to go game during the weekend if/when they have some free time for gaming

I got like 8 moderators here at DFI-Street and all but one live in USA, yet even all of us can never get together all in one place so trying to have a 'gaming night' is nearly impossible...

but

this thread and this forum has gained a good amount of popularity so with all of us already sporting the Xfire clan tag thing or reading this thread, we should have a fairly decent weekend of gaming...

maybe make it once a month

and then I could probably talk my bossman into giving me a mobo to give away every month during the weekend gaming this eh?

that would be the carrot on the stick to get more gamers to show up, and at the same time, it would also promote DFI motherboards and everyone likes free stuff...

I like that idea

Also I am up for DoD:S any time you see me on xfire

Also CS:S is ok but I only like gun game