[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

hola... im back....

yup, from gaming.... BF2142 has eaten my free hours plus my sleeping hours alive and whole....

ive thought about playing BF2 evry now n then to balance... but no sir.. this crap is addictive...

and the neat thing bout it is u have a buddy list ingame :) for messaging and tracking which server ur playing :D

so add me up ;) in-game BF2142 or Xfire, both are redbeaver (like, doh!) ;)

currently 2nd lt. silver now... aiming for yet another silver badge for engineer... w00t motion mines!! :D

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok updated first post, inc. pending we have 31 members!!!

we now have so many members the forum will not allow all our Xfire tag codes on one page so I will only be listing the latest recruits of our clan on this thread, any questions or ideas? I was thinking of making and hosting a better clan page?

SERVER NEWS

Does anyone have any 184 pin ddr pc2100 eec registered ram they can donate? or help with?

will work on some pages tomorrow at work, hehe, and see if i can post em there for a while til i get a http server up as well, sound like a plan?

Ok updated first post, inc. pending we have 31 members!!!

we now have so many members the forum will not allow all our Xfire tag codes on one page so I will only be listing the latest recruits of our clan on this thread, any questions or ideas? I was thinking of making and hosting a better clan page?

I kind of suspected that might become an issue depending on the amount of interest. Since you're building a dedicated server, how about just going ahead with our own webpage? I'm ok with HTML, don't know diddly about Java Script though. Surely there is enough expertise floating around here that we could all pitch in and build a website . . . Maybe?

hehehe I am taking webpage design in school.. it kind of sucks

I may be able to run my comp for webserver (spare one), and I think that would be easier on my bandwidth. Only thing I could think of replacing is the ram (256 is too low in my book) and it needs a case

Give me an estimated amount of B/w and space it will take per month.

I am willing to donate some of my existing b/w and space from my reseller web package.

If we get some kind of donation system going, I'll upgrade the package.

Currently:

1gb Space

10gb High Quality B/w

I max out my DL and Upload with that site on 6.0mb connection.

webspace and web creation isn't a problem thats what I pretend to do for a living, lol, I was just checking everyone concurred, we do however NEED some RAM as mentioned the ram I had set aside is not supported by the server board, if anyone can help please give us a shout, all donators will receive reserved slots and admin positions as soon as server goes online which I'm expecting to be around the middle of November

dude, i can donate after christmas but not before, bit of a twat really, apart from christmas it turns out the there is an installment due for my clans 2 css servers, webspace, vent server, and hosting.. im gonna be totally broke this christmas! HOORAY!

I have 2x64MB sticks i ripped out of an old dell. They are ECC (well, it says on that little heatspreader type thing, but you never know with dell, lol) Doubt it would be much use, and to be quite honest, i havent tested them in years so im unsure if they still work. If you want em though, i will donate them....would request a little help on the shipping to the UK though, maybe 50%? Lemme know.

Oh yea, and i actually remembered my xfire account info, lol. Its been a while. I used to be on there with a bunch of my other gamer friends playing Unreal Tournament (all flavors) and Raven Shield 3 w/ athenas sword. I just picked up GRAW and am on the 6th or 7th mission (or is it 5th or 6th....)

My main poison is Silkroad, and thats pretty much all i have played for the last little while. Im really hooked on it and am at the point where i can have fun with jobs and whatnot.

my xfire = rachmaing

EDIT: Invitation Accepted, Thanks :)

thanks for the offer but 64mb stick is gonna be too small for the servers requirements i bought a 256mb hynix stick today so the server will post at least but could really do with some help guys we have had a few offers and 3 amazing donators, would be good to see a bit more support from those of you who can.

thanks

nearly forgot i'm looking at getting a second line in, S-adsl 2up-2down , just for the servers that should be better,:dog: