[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I think its gonna be a while till I play enough to really support DIY clan and to be a good leader, so I stand down and happily pass the buck to wevsspot who was the original brains behind the outfit anyway.

I'm not retiring from gaming or DIY street (as long as your happy to have me xD )I just got alot of other commitments recently, I have enjoyed the past year of gaming and look forward to seeing the clan increase and expand in the future. Cheers

(was that informal enough xD )

DuTcH,

Hopefully your new commitments are the kind that bring you money!

Sorry to hear you stepping down. I really appreciate all of the help and support you have provided over the last year.

Keep in touch.

I'm on CST, so I'm usually gaming between 7-10pm CST. Especially on Tuesday, Wed and Sunday nights.

I could certainly use the help. I'll see what I can do concerning moving you up the ranks and making you an administrator.

I've given you a promotion which allows you to help manage the clan, including RANKS.

Promotions should be based on contributions to the gaming clan, total time enlisted in the DIY Gaming Clan, and number of online gaming hours played as a member of the DIY-Gaming Clan.

There aren't any rules set in stone, but if you have some ideas, please let me know.

I've played some PR in the past, but haven't reinstalled it on my main rig since my last fresh format and Windows installation. I'll get around to that. PR was a mixed bag for me. I loved the way it brought back the feel of Delta Force Black Hawk Down and the Team Sabre expansion pack. But those darn jungles and woods were always kicking my arse :) Too many frickin' places to hide!

Are you thinking of Reality Mod. .025 for Joint Operations?

Or BF2 Project Reality

(What I was referring too. LOL)

If you were referring to BF2PR then you will be pleased to know they have added some smaller maps (Street)....A little more run and gun, very fast paced...

I was also wondering if you guys play the Insurgency Mod for HL2 ?