[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEhe ... Its aquacomputer waterpump. :)

Its USD. Usd is worth abit less than euro.

My water system is now like, Special made Waterblock.. beats alot of blocks ive tested actually :) Aquacomputer waterpump, aquacomputer watertank, a Moped(50CC) Radiator.. ( not very great to be honest, it cools off enough atm, gonna do dual radiator in the future)

Gonna buy a 8800 Waterblock aswell :)

• 2 weeks later...

all right well it seems the old teamspeak server we use for rainbow six vegas is working to so add it to your teamspeak channels and check it out once in a while...a lot of weirdos like the moderators and such hang in there (read the sticky about Rainbow Six Vegas over Hamachi)

all right well it seems the old teamspeak server we use for rainbow six vegas is working to so add it to your teamspeak channels and check it out once in a while...a lot of weirdos like the moderators and such hang in there (read the sticky about Rainbow Six Vegas over Hamachi)

Thanks AG.

I've updated my TS servers list. Hopefully will get to talk to you in there once in a while.

Later and out.

I just got back from Iraq; just bought a mobo from Angry; just received all the rest of the hardware from the egg for my new rig; just started playing WoW and for the first time ever - just peeked into the Games forum.. heh Would love to join the DFI clan if there's anyone here who plays WoW. I don't play games like Halo, etc.

heh Would love to join the DFI clan if there's anyone here who plays WoW. I don't play games like Halo, etc.

Good morning Blue,

Just download and install xFire and create your user name and profile. Send my your user name and I'll send you an invitation.

We have plenty of clan activity for WoW. 78 hours in the last seven days as a matter of fact.

Regards,