[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe...

Any1 who would like support for teamspeak.. just PM me @ xfire diy - imsochobo or something like that, should be easy spotted anyway.

Or add me to msn, where i'm most likely to be when im online since xfire lack serious support in linux( serious means 0 support)

Imsochobo,

Because of your wonderful donation of a TS Server to our Gaming Clan, I have promoted you to Sergeant. This rank will remain in effect as long as you keep our TS Server available (barring future promotions of course).

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I usually find that if you are running an unusual display Res (1680x1050) or Aspect (16:9, 16:10) that is forced thru the CMD line of the Shortcut, using the above method will 'bork' it, so I usually 'cut' & 'paste' with the K/board. :D

And yes i am not dead - just gaming a lot atm.... :)

'gards

R4z

You can edit the xfire_games.ini file in xFire to allow your custom resolutions. That works most of the time. But I have had some problems on certain servers when using this hack. They might come back with a PB error saying that this server only allows players with unmodified content.

Your method of cutting and pasting while using the shortcut command line is the most full proof.

I'm shooting for another attempt at a BF2 Clan fest tonight. I had originally scheduled for last night, but a new backup hard drive and new DVD burner in my main rig kept me busy for the hours I had originally scheduled. While the Antec 900 is a beautiful case with exceptional cooling, it is truly a pain in the rear to work on. Especially with water cooling in the way of everything :(

Anyhow, make sure to check xFire regularly for scheduled events and game times.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Dan,

Sorry, I've been out of town on vacation the last four days. I've checked xFire and DuTcH (aka Infekted) has approved your application to join the clan. We don't have a Wow Guild right now, but the clan is pretty free wheeling and you are welcome to find other clan members who might want to join you in WoW.