[DIY] Gaming Clan

DuTcH

Pending Members

Applications (1/1)

Angry_Games

gah

this dutch guy...he keeps deleting his posts...which means I got to follow him around to every thread he posts in and physically delete them so they don't clog up the database...

*hint to Dutch...don't post if you ain't thought about what you gonna say fully...or just EDIT your original post instead of constantly deleting your own posts...*

AG out ;)

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all updated thats 24 players and 4 pending, great to see admin supporting our cause.

Please keep posting the games you want on our server/s and any help you can offer or donations to get our first server online.

thanks

I have great experience for setting up Counter-Strike 1.6 and source servers for both Linux and Windows.

If you need help, let me know.

I have received my cancellation email today, and it said my server is inactive now.

I looked in HLSW for 72.9.229.82:27015 and it still says DFI-Street on it =)

with 11/16 people on it. So enjoy while it lasts haha.

Once I switch ISP's and get my upload speed back I'll host a game server or two. I'll have my old 1.8GHz Duron runing Halo as always and I'm sure I'll do something with my XP 2600+ depending on if I find any newer games I like or if there are a bunch of people who would want to play a certain game if I'm not doing much in the way of FPS gaming.