Cold Boot issue? is this it...

I hope you come to grips with getting a new recommended psu, before you really bork your MB and/or components

Yes, I want to get a new psu, but I don't want to spend a lot of €€€ for it, i am looking for something cheap and stable.

I found on ebay italia the OCZ ModStream 520W at an acceptable price (€80), and it's on the list of recommended psu's, is it good? I absolutely have no intension to run sli mode on this mobo, but i may get a dual core X2 in the future.

the GameXStream costs a lot here, more than €120, which is above my psu budget.

Yes, I want to get a new psu, but I don't want to spend a lot of €€€ for it, i am looking for something cheap and stable.

I found on ebay italia the OCZ ModStream 520W at an acceptable price (€80), and it's on the list of recommended psu's, is it good? I absolutely have no intension to run sli mode on this mobo, but i may get a dual core X2 in the future.

the GameXStream costs a lot here, more than €120, which is above my psu budget.

The OCZ ModStream 520W is an older design & will soon be retired,

but it is much better than what you have now!

I used to run one of those Modstream 520s before i upgraded to my current PSU. It was nice and stable, a good PSU - only real problem is the sleeved cables which aren't all that easy to bend, making tidying them out of the way a nightmare...

No problems RE: driving my rig though - never even had a twitch...

• 4 weeks later...