Sign in to follow this  
ShadeZeRO

Can you spot the difference?

LOL, I must be desensitized stuff like that doesn't get me anymore.

I'm not desensitized, I just recognize things like thisnow. I saw another one that was supposed to be "where's Waldo?" thing. It lasted a good minute and a half so it really took you by surprise. :D

:eek2: The cat that was sat on my lap has just done a runner and taken half of my thigh with her :eek: where do i send the surgeons bill to :)

LOL, I must be desensitized stuff like that doesn't get me anymore.

Ditto.

And actually I noticed 4 differences, so the people putting on the test were a bunch of liars anyways. :P

That looked like my ex-wife :eek:

haha .. thats enough to keep me from looking ...

Plus I gotten e-4 of those sent to me via e-mail already.

Besides expecting that to happen when I saw flash or java or something like that being loaded. About all it did was make me wince cause the sound was way lound through my headphones... Had winamp volume down for some reason >< My ears don't like you and your evil ways...

heh heh. Damn germans. Saw a similar one (but video) about a German energy drink. This one is better though. Thanks, now that I changed my pants, I'm gonna send it to my loooaaded Mom.... she has a heart condition. lol

Sorry to say but it are Dutchmen who created it. :angel: :P

Guest Retratserif

I just got the 4th person with that. 2 fell down, 1 spilled their coffee on them self, and the last punched me in the back of the head.

Nice.

Sorry to say but it are Dutchmen who created it. :angel: :P

I stand corrected. Damn Dutch.:P :P :shake: :D Just kidding. No offense intended.

I just got the 4th person with that. 2 fell down, 1 spilled their coffee on them self, and the last punched me in the back of the head.

Nice.

I'm glad you seemed to enjoy it :sweat:

:angel:

i was drinking coffe when i saw it and the coffe i was drinking flew out of my nose and all over the screen. i also fell of the chair and banged my head on the floor and had the coffee that i was holding spill all over my face. (incase you were wondering that HUUUUURTS like hell) and well calvintang can put it better in saying

you mother.*r!!!!!

(heart still beats damn fast )

but it was funny as hell btw.