Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

DFI-Street Forums Logo Contest!

tonight im in school untill very late (about 10:30 arizona time) - the image, however, when i click on it does not show anything...it has one dark bar on the left and the rest is empty

Guest Tmod
tonight im in school untill very late (about 10:30 arizona time) - the image, however, when i click on it does not show anything...it has one dark bar on the left and the rest is empty

Yep that is the image.

It is only 2 pixels wide as it as it repeats itself across the header.

Tmod

What would happen if TMM's banner had kccustom's toaster? :)

ps: Jacky just offered up an NF590 SLI M2/RG motherboard as prize for DFI-Street logo contest (sadly I have no DDR2 to give away for it, but if the winner wants it instead of the already-offered prize, its a choice for the winner to make!)

pretty freakin sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet !

TMod - I just came from school right now - 11:30pm Arizona Time - I figure you are already sleeping.....I will see you online tomorrow

I dont know if you have AIM, but feel free to msg me @ disturbed6dws

OOO, Nice Sig Kccustom, and also nice dfi- street header. I like it. You see a true pro when you see his work. :D

You have modded the toser, i like it. Also, the motherboard at the back has a strate like down the left hand side were the image ends. (smuge or fade it into the forground or somthing).

I hope you win.

Guest Tmod
Been a while since somebody posted a pic.

speedfire_kc4.jpg

Got anything in a 1024 wide?

Also the left side blended using the speedfire_headerbg.gif that I posted above.

Tmod