Post Forum Bugs Here

Angry_Games

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this forum is running so slow.I think im on a 128kb phone modem. And no all the other things on the net run just fine. Till i log on here ? Might as well go walk around the block wating for my quote to enter

It is running fine for me, We were having alot of problems on Tuesday with the server and maybe they still had some glitches to address.

Was kind of sluggish yesterday, with a few timeouts, but seems ok today. No problems so far anyways, since I just got in from work.
Yeah we had several database errors on Tuesday and maybe some ran into Wednesday morning.

I hope all of those errors are behind us and we can have a nice speedy forums for awhile.

Tmod

Would I be a grinch by complaining on Christmas day??? Anybody else getting a posting problem? IE hit "submit reply" and it just sits forever...till you hit the cancel button and go back to the post and your reply is there?

Just like this post just did... :D

Anybody else getting a posting problem?

Sounds like your Internet Tubes are clogged! LOL

I've noticed a bit of lag over the past few days. At first I thought it was just cableone.net throttling me back after downloading then seeding a few backup torrents for customers.

The only long term lag seems to be from the forum so there's no telling what dreamhost is doing.

Would I be a grinch by complaining on Christmas day??? Anybody else getting a posting problem? IE hit "submit reply" and it just sits forever...till you hit the cancel button and go back to the post and your reply is there?

Happened to me on FireFox 2.0.0.1 as well

Sounds like your Internet Tubes are clogged! LOL

I've noticed a bit of lag over the past few days. At first I thought it was just cableone.net throttling me back after downloading then seeding a few backup torrents for customers.

The only long term lag seems to be from the forum so there's no telling what dreamhost is doing.

Happened to me on FireFox 2.0.0.1 as well

If anyone has noticed these problems started right around the same time that Dreamhost decided to do us a favor and upgrade the distro.

What Dreamhost does is out of our hands and they don't even bother telling us what they are doing so I cannot tell the members of potential down time or problems that may arise.

Dreamhost has reassured me that they will look into the problem I have been whining about for the past 4 days on Tuesday or Wednesday.

So we will have to wait and see if they screw it up worse or make it better.

We are still getting dropped database errors with MySQL so the saga continues.

Tmod

For all that had issues with the Google Ad please keep a eye on any problem between the Search & Quick links drop down menu and the Ad.

It should be fixed now, At least I hope it is.

Tmod

sounds like you guys need a dedicated host configured on a custom linux distro.

msg me if you're interested i would love to be your server host provider & linux admin.

that's ok, I've been with Dreamhost 4 years and they've never given me any reason to leave, not even now with the SQL issues we are having.