Post Forum Bugs Here

Angry_Games

Its all of the latest four in the For Sale thread - it happens to random threads :s

Sorry it works fine for me everytime, I even did the top five instead of four.

I really don't know what to say as I can't get it to screw up, And therefore I cannot fix what isn't broke.

Are you using the back button when you go back? If you are try using the link that takes you back to that particular forum.

Tmod

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops, this was one of those "hey I'm gonna optimize and backup the forums real quick" things that ended up taking 2 hours because I got to yakkin with Tmod and building momma's rig etc and then realized "hey the forums are still off!" and so I came over and started fooling with it again then wandered off yet again until I again realized "grrr $#@!$@# forums are still off" so then I wandered over again and finished it and almost forgot yet again to turn the darn forums back on booooo!

but

they are on now

That is what happens when OLD age starts to set in. :shake:

Tmod

well hate to be the party pooper but it works for all of us mods so don't bother making a video because we aren't going to spend time fixing something that isn't broken.

works for us in Firefox and IE6/IE7 and those are the only two browsers we really care that this site works in (since (IE and Firefox make up 98% of all browsers these days)

ya ya I know im harsh but we got other things to work on now.

bugs are things that are broken and/or don't work correctly.

the 'mark threads/forums as read' works properly.

How about getting rid of the icons for "32-bit post" and "64-bit post" until the actual icons are available?

People are using them and blowing the column width out since it formats for the text box and image error icon.

How about getting rid of the icons for "32-bit post" and "64-bit post" until the actual icons are available?

People are using them and blowing the column width out since it formats for the text box and image error icon.

I don't see any problem. :D

Tmod

works for us in Firefox and IE6/IE7 and those are the only two browsers we really care that this site works in (since (IE and Firefox make up 98% of all browsers these days)

ya ya I know im harsh but we got other things to work on now.

bugs are things that are broken and/or don't work correctly.

the 'mark threads/forums as read' works properly.

Ok... I'm not going to foolishly argue with you, so let's just say "Forum Tools -> Mark This Forum Read" works for most of the people. I just have to live without it. :tooth:

Sorry for the interruption!!

I had stated that the forums would only be down for 20~25 minutes and little did I know that the host was going to perform a upgrade right after I closed the forums.

That is why we had a "Internal Server Error" and a DFI-Street cannot be found message.

Looks like we are back in business.

Tmod