Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Tell me what you think of this DFI-Street theme

55 members have voted

1. 1.

• love it
    • hate it

I definetly like it, its easy on the eyes. There are a few things that could be improved on like the date and time of posts and the post# blending into the black bar. But other than that, i would have to say that i fully agree with OldGuy...

Works for me...though I don't "Love" it, as long as the street is up and running I don't care if there's lil pink bunny rabbits hopping all over the screen leaving lil pink bunny turds...thread crapping bunny rabbits

Nice work!

I definetly like it, its easy on the eyes. There are a few things that could be improved on like the date and time of posts and the post# blending into the black bar. But other than that, i would have to say that i fully agree with OldGuy...

Nice work!

we'll be working over the next few days to correct any little bugs like time and post # blend colors don't worry.

I didn't like it that much. The old glossy orange and black theme looked nice.

well I hate to be rude, but that time is past.

Speedfire or Default is the color theme you get.

It isn't going to change. We are going to expend the energy to make the Speedfire theme everything we want to be.

Default theme is just there for anyone who complains about the Speedfire theme.

We are not going to expend any energy into more themes. We are going to expend energy to make the default Speedfire theme the best, and to make sure it works.

Once that is done, I'm moving on to other things. I've allowed the forum to look like butt for about 6 months, but I got tired of it.

Now it looks awesome.

It isn't going to please everyone.

For those of you it doesn't please, here's three choices for you:

1. use the plain white/blue 'default' theme

2. suck it up and learn to like it

3. stop visiting DFI-Street if it bothers you so much

again, I hate to sound rude, but I'm not interested anymore in hearing how you don't like the theme. The theme IS the theme. Period. It is time to get used to it, or bail out to another home on the internet.

My life has changed DRASTICALLY in the last 2 weeks, so I am setting up the forum to make it look like I want it to look so I can go focus on other things.

If you hate the forum looks and leave, that is ok. Others will arrive and ignore it or like it, or whatever, but it won't affect their ability to use it and get the answers they need.

So, I'm going to close this thread. Please don't make new threads. I'm too busy to chase you around closing/deleting threads where people classy lady about how they like or don't like the new theme/look.

Rgone and I have way too much to do these days.

What you are seeing is a big wind of change coming...sorta like the breeze that starts up before the hurricane actually gets close enough to start doing damage.

Hurricane winds are blowing for both Robert and I, but in a good way. That's all I can (or will) say for now.