1. 1.

• love it
    • hate it

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure that all of you know that Happy has the call on what the skin will look like.

But as I am trying to get familiar with vBulletin again (Been awhile) I changed the text colors on the black background in the header and towards the footer.

It is easier for me to read as two dark colors on top of each other don't always work quite right.

Tmod

Works for me,I like it better and it's easy on the eyes,in the long run I'm w/OldGuy though,

Works for me...though I don't "Love" it, as long as the street is up and running I don't care if there's lil pink bunny rabbits hopping all over the screen leaving lil pink bunny turds...thread crapping bunny rabbits

personally I totally dig the cream n brown color scheme and the little tachometers (the theme after all is "Speed" and the theme of DFI Lanparty boards is..."Speed"!)

we'll customize it a little more I am sure, but it's the color scheme that is easy on the eyes, has the cool little tachomoters, and I'll probably get Tmod to do some other custom things like Edit Post / Quote Post etc buttons, and some new Thread Icons (the little icons you can choose when making new threads or posts in a thread...like the one I used on this post and the first post of the thread)

speedfire%20copy.jpg

Agree fully!!

It is a whole lot better on these old eyes. I know you must be doing it for me, H_G. Ha!ha!:rolleyes:

I spend as much time here as I do watching t.v. In fact, I have to read the new posts before playing games. Is that wrong? or what.:P

Guest thespin

I very much prefer the 'default' theme so please leave AT LEAST this alternative ... puhleeease ....

You really can't expect 25,000+ members to see things the same way ... and I mean that in the physical sense. At my workplace, people customize the colors for the mainframe terminal emulator in so many different ways that I AM SURE that people don't experience colors the same way - and DEFINITELY not in the same way that I experience them.

We walk around and look at other people's setup and many times we say, "How can you see that? It hurts my eyes!"

So puhleeease don't assume that we see and experience colors the same way that you do!!