Tell me what you think of this DFI-Street theme

Angry_Games

55 members have voted

1. 1.

• love it
    • hate it

I like the back ground actually...I was refering to the border...It's the same color as the back ground....shouldnt it be different..?

Maybe a tad lighter...But then again I dont really know what kind of effect you have in mind...Unless we are on the same page you'll always get a different opinion...?

I know how you feel, atleast I think I do....It's easier to critisize when some one else is doing it then when doing it yourself....

If I had to do it myself I probably wouldnt be happy as i can never make up my mind and I'm not happy with my decision when I do...make sence...? Just too many options...

Although as stated..I am a big gearhead...so i like the tachs, flags and flames....so the theme really kicks butt over the others...

I liked the heavy metal when you put it in but it ended up being to dark for me...lighter would be better....

I didnt really like the orange fluid...but you know...for some reason I have it on every box I have...it ended up being the best and esiest on the eyes for me...

I like the design of the second image with the boards and stuff but it's too dark and too much like the one you're asking about....

If you implement that one too...go the oposite direction with it...;)....you got some BIG shoes to fill bro...

Edit: **Disclaimer**....dr_bowtie is in no way shape or form complaining of any such activities relating to, or towards such template...only suggesting...such suggestions should be taken with moderation and only ignored on days that end in Y...;) have a nice day....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like the idea of having the whole background as a firey gradient, it looks good, and a better logo at the top is a brilliant idea. However id prefer it if the part where the text is, is white, rather than the pinkey colour it would look cleaner, also when you need to put big bold red letter's in it wont look so dramatic with the pink! :)

Works for me...though I don't "Love" it, as long as the street is up and running I don't care if there's lil pink bunny rabbits hopping all over the screen leaving lil pink bunny turds...thread crapping bunny rabbits :eek:

I agree with Doc, love the tachometers and flags, my current favorite is 2e_Forest_Fluid, but this new one looks really promising.

Are you planning on making the Speed theme the new default theme, or the only one we can chose?

The new logo in the second post looks really good;

speedfire%20copy.jpg

The gradient also adds a nice touch, gotta love the "3D" eye candy that's getting so popular everywhere, it reminds me of going from XP's GUI to Vista's GUI.

Are you planning on making the Speed theme the new default theme, or the only one we can chose?

Hopefully it will be the only theme. As it is now with multiple themes/colors text that looks good in one theme is practically invisible in another.

As it is now with multiple themes/colors text that looks good in one theme is practically invisible in another.

The text color as well as borders and background colors should all be selectable in the style edit from the Admin Control Panel in the forum.

Tmod

Thank you for working on this Tmod, greatly appreciate it.

I am not officially working on it, I was just playing around with it and put it on my site.

The colors are all selectable so things can be tweaked here and there.

I do agree that the text on the black background is a little difficult to read.

But like you said it does match your sig.

Tmod

The only thing I don't like is that my browser, Fire Fox, brings up a "preview" of the first line of text of the thread, when the cursor hovers over thread title. Maybe its a browser setting I cna't find.

It does that here as well.

At least on the Black Orange Fluid Template.

Tmod