Mentos and Diet Coke

Redbeaver

well... and any kind of Cola apparently..try to google it or search for it in YouTube.com... mentos (or menthos in some part of the world) and diet coke...

put a few in the bottle, and POW, instant geyser..........

or people put a few, close the cap immediately, and slam it to the ground, instant rocket...

or drink a bottle of coke, swallow couple of menthos... and bam, instant pepto-bismol.......

interesting... seems to be teh famous thing now in the net........

sorry if this's ever been posted :)

thoughtts????

i wanna try one now.............

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry I have an unusual humour or lack of one I cant decide which, (30 space bucks to who can tell me where the title quote is from)

so yeah i'm setting up my first server for the DFI gaming clan, Ive got a DUAL skt462 tyan board, but need cpu's for it can anyone help advise, donate or offer cpus at a low cost purchase?

do the cpus need to be matched/identical?

thanks

Everything I've read says they have to be "matched" however that leaves you wondering how exactly your supposed to do that as a consumer buying random chips. I've never actually tried it and can't exactly pull the heatsinks off any of the dual proc servers I work with to find out either ;) Why not just make a dual core system or something instead of a dual proc?

tried it, its prety cool

all me and my friends gotta try is the mentos in the pop bottle then close it off, none of us wana risk getting sticky with coke

then take the bottle and throw it cap down at the gound. it will go quite the distance so you may want to do it in a parking lot.

I paid my cousin to swallow mentos whole then chug diet coke. it shot out his mouth like a gyser. then he threw up.

i always thought it was a fake.....after watching a clip .. a girl chug down coke and mentos. then BOOM!..lol

what molecules interacted together to create such reaction?

its actualy a physical reaction with the surface of the mentos.