Sign in to follow this  
supageek

DFI Noob help O/C AM2

I recently went DFI from previously owning a Gigabyte M57SLI-S4 mobo. Their customer service so bad I couldnt stand it so I just switched. With the Gigabyte mobo I was able to reach 2420mhz stock stable at 1.375 vcore, but on my new DFI mobo I cant even reach 2.4 with vcore @ 1.375. What do you guys think the problem is? More Vcore? or other settings I'm not familiar with?

These are my settings : FSB @ 240 / HTT @ 4 / CPU multi @ 10 / Mem divider @ 667 / vcore 1.375

Any suggestions or help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Guest Dice
I recently went DFI from previously owning a Gigabyte M57SLI-S4 mobo. Their customer service so bad I couldnt stand it so I just switched.

I switched from a M55SLI-S4 for the same reason, and also wanting the best overclock on my CPU. My Gigabyte was overvolting up to 0.05v, when I chose 1.375v it was at least 1.40v on the Giga.

So definitely up the voltage a bit on the DFI.

yeah I've tried that, Im sure of one thing though, as far as stability goes I think the gigabyte is top notch. Dont know whats wrong with my setup, I should be receiving the scythe ninja tomorrow, I'll try upping the voltage up some more and see if that helps.