CPU Coolers for Infinity UltraII M2

supageek

Does anyone know what coolers fit this mobo? Such as the scythe ninja, zalman 9500, and the tuniq. Would I have any problems installing any one of these on this mobo?

Does anyone know what coolers fit this mobo? Such as the scythe ninja, zalman 9500, and the tuniq. Would I have any problems installing any one of these on this mobo?

Supageek, I'm using the Scythe Mine and couldn't be more pleased. It's a little bit cheaper than the Ninja. My temps are about 29C idle and 40C load. I'm still looking for a good chipset cooler though. The NF4 runs pretty hot. If you run across anything good, let me know. Good luck with the new system. Ken

Yeah Im looking to purchase the scythe ninja, current have a zalman 7700alcu for socket 939. Havent tried installing it on the am2 board, so dont really know if its compatible. Ive thought about getting the zalman 9500 am2 but read reviews on the ninja and saw how efficient of a cooler it is so yes Im going out to but the ninja in a few days. Does anyone have the ninja on the infinity board?