Sign in to follow this  
Novartic_

I need help on deciding which Case to buy.

Stacker STC-T01, 810 or 830...Anything Stacker :) Just getting started on an all black Stacker 830 build...Beautiful case.

i didnt have the room for a stacker -- i do like it very roomy like the stacker - just was too big for the room i had - i got the TT amor which barely makes it for the space --

the stacker has more room on the bottom also because of 2th psu you can put there - so you can use that room for wiring or Rad -- etc.

i will have to work with TT amor for now and use it the best i can

do you know if the extra case fan for the Stacker can be used on any case ? or does it have to be specfic to stacker cases for some reason ?

i didnt have the room for a stacker -- i do like it very roomy like the stacker - just was too big for the room i had - i got the TT amor which barely makes it for the space --

the stacker has more room on the bottom also because of 2th psu you can put there - so you can use that room for wiring or Rad -- etc.

i will have to work with TT amor for now and use it the best i can

do you know if the extra case fan for the Stacker can be used on any case ? or does it have to be specfic to stacker cases for some reason ?

As long as there are no mounting tabs/drive supoorts in the 5.25 cage it should work. You can always remove the tabs...Or are you talking about the crossflow unit??? Or the 3/4 drive bay that you can mount a fan to?

i think its the cross flow unit - its long and roundish looking

its a add on for the CM stack case - just wondering if i need the extra flow to the board - if it would work on my case also -

i am not sure how it plugs in etc. - if its a reg. 4 pin molex to power or something special just for the CM stacker case

i think its the cross flow unit - its long and roundish looking

its a add on for the CM stack case - just wondering if i need the extra flow to the board - if it would work on my case also -

i am not sure how it plugs in etc. - if its a reg. 4 pin molex to power or something special just for the CM stacker case

That I don't know...you do need a deep case (front to rear) to mount one of those between the front drive bays and the mobo...

do you know how it connects to make it run - i can check the length

i dont know if it connects to only CM Stacker cases or you can plug it in any case with psu --

do you know how it connects to make it run - i can check the length

i dont know if it connects to only CM Stacker cases or you can plug it in any case with psu --

I would cruise Coolermasters web site...

anything but Asus is fine. Some of the 1900XT's ship with 1.1 memory these are faster and may be flashed to XTX if you are careful but that is a whole new set of topics so some searching and start a thread.

One more thing, anything but ASUS and MSI. Especially MSI.

Sign in to follow this