Sign in to follow this  
Novartic_

I need help on deciding which Case to buy.

thanks for the response - i should be getting the case tomorrow or thursday max -- but i still havnt heard back from dangerden :(

i have some questions - before i buy - anyway would you happen to know how much tubing i would need to use in the TT amor full case

and will cool the cpu and maybe vga - not sure yet - but i want enough to cool both if i decide -- also whats the best fluid to use that wont cook my system if theres a leak - and i want it to glow - so not sure if the fluid glows already or do i have to add dye to it ?

i have more guestions but right now - i just like to know excatly what i need - which the block and pump i know which one i will get - DD combo

but i see theres a new Rad coming to DD soon -so not sure if i should wait and how much it will be -- i cant get answers to that from DD :(

in case i want to buy right now - not sure on the Rad -- who says one and who says a different one - so its a big confusing - for sure i want the 240mm to be sure it will cool -

any ideas or suggestions - that be great

thanks

Well just going on what ding dong dozer here said...

The water system in it wont be as good as a Danger Den one or anything. But it's proally better than an ok air cooling system.

I think he basicly means that water cooling is sort of a bad idear. Personaly i feel that gell pipe cooling with fans are the way fw.

Yep, im going to be a ternip and order some time next week this one:

http://www.thermaltake.com/product/Chassis...r/va8003swa.asp

If anyone wants to change my mind please do so now. It better be goodin.

Also,,,,, where in the uk is it the cheapest to buy?

http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpag...?tt-armors2&P=0

Is were i might get mine from but the sales rep i go though usely kills the price by about £20 - £30 depending on what i buy and how much they have and how much they sell etc... use junk.

I was refering to the built in system that comes in some of the TT cases. They usually use poor quality pumps and small ID hoses.

The case itself should be great for WCing though. It's very large and the entire front can be used to mount rads if you get inventive with mounting. I'm thinking about setting up some WCing in my armor.

If I were to do it over, I'd have gotten one of the Kandalf cases, as it's the same thing and I like the front better. The wings really pissed me off till I velcroed em in place so they wern't swinging open all the time.

Though for airflow the armor is proally a bit better due to the front being more open. *shrug*

Steel stacker(best for money)/aluminum armor (if you can afford it)/Antec 900 (for smaller size and airflow)

i like my Silverstone TJ06 :) its heavy, and not all aluminium, but the harddrive racks are on the side with easy access to take in take out....... (of course u need to open the panel first)

plus the airflow in this thing is wicked.........

some pics on my sig :)

Steel stacker(best for money)/aluminum armor (if you can afford it)/Antec 900 (for smaller size and airflow)

Ok, with the Antec 900, is this a case or PSU??? as on the antec site im having fun trying to find it, unless its under a diffrent name that is lol.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811129021

It's a brand new case. It's overpriced at newegg... look elsewhere. My little bro bought one for $114 shipped from somewhere online. My only complaint about it is that it doesn't have any dust filters up front.... a length of black panty hose will fix that.

EDIT: The way I see it they took the idea of the Armor's doors but got rid of them being annoying squeaky doors. They addressed the oversized issue with it being a mid tower.... finally. And it looks to be a better breather than any case except the CM stacker 830.

humm, cant say its that attractive though. What about the TT one that has a nice front on, i think it began with a K. The dude in one of the posts pointed it out.

Have you checked out lian-li? The PC-V1000 or 1200 or 2000 -plus II model are really good. If you plan to mod your case in the future. They are good choices too! :) Sometimes you can find them with pretty good price on ebay.

Sign in to follow this