nVidia Drivers 91.47

ganders75

Anyone using these yet? I've had problems since i updated to these the other day - screen locks up coming out of full screen mode (ie. going back to desktop). I noticed it first coming out of FEAR Combat - but it does this even in the dxdiag tests, which seemed weird. I've tried uninstalling, driverclean and reinstall - no difference. i've uninstalled, driverclean, and rolled back to the 84.21 - but i'm just wondering if anyone else has seen the problem...?

Oh, for the record you can reset the screen with a windows-L (logout) and then just reenter windows... seems to reset the screen, but annoying...

hmmm, yeah figured that people would have them working... maybe it just doesn't like my hardware then, might be a good excuse to spend some more money on a new card or card(s)...? That said - I haven't had any problems since i switched back to the 84.21 drivers (yet!?!)...

I run those drivers with no problem

is the sli pop up upon startup of windows still present, or did they get rid of that for non sli users? it's annoying, but i run 91.31 and am nothaving any problems with them.

Cheers for the comments, at this stage i suspect that my Point of View 7800GTX just doesn't like the 91.47. It has always run fine previously, i was updating to see if i can squeeze anything extra out of it before i sell up and move onto something a little bigger/better...

I'll have to rerun some 3D tests - i also found a version of 91.33 that ExRoadie mentioned so i might try that too just to see...

I actually have been wondering about these new drivers too. i have had numerous lock ups in Day of Defeat Source where I have to restart manually!

I have been suspecting that its these drivers cus I dont generally install anything other than a fresh install and everything else is the same! The prior ones worked without issue but that annoying SLI pop up drives me nuts!