sli question

Skull_Fire

im buying the dell 3007 monitor. it requires 2 dvi cables. with sli u can only run 1 monitor. with sli setup will i be able to use 2 dvi connections off one of the cards to run the monitor or do i have to disable sli?

uncle dave is right. i didnt realize until i checked it out on the evga web site. but apparenty at least some individual dvi links are duel link capable. i got tied up so i couldn't post sooner. sweet link uncle dave, i think u gave it to me before when i was looking for a recommendation on the monitor.

i got the 3007. IT IS INCREDABLE!. i thought i had it good with the 24" widescreen but this is a whole new level. hl2 @2560 x 1600, q4 @ 1920 x 1200 set on ultra, & wow 2560 X 1600 all look & play like no lcd iv ever seen. the color is incredible. oh single plug duel link dvi does work, sli & all. i was real sceptical of a lcd but this is really mind blowing. still more testing to do. iv only run cs:s in 1600 x 1000 so far but it looked & played well. x3 is the only problem so far but it aint the monitor. i dont think my rig has enough arse to run it 2560 x 1600 4aa/8af. it still looks good just the soft lighting from planets on some ships hulls blinks on & off occasionlly. but x3 has been biggest load on my rig as far as games go. still alot more to check out but A plus so far.