3800 Lcbie 0618epmw ?

fps_shawn

Just got this one today,

it seems like this stepping can get 2.8Ghz easily and hopefully 3Ghz +.

Ive currently got it at 240x10 and stock everything, will bump the cpu to 1.37v later and try to get 2.6 stable, but it seems right now its very stable, will prime95 after i game a bit with this new technology of mine :D

I hope my RAM + CPU Stepping and soon w/c can get me somewere.

sean

Just got this one today,

it seems like this stepping can get 2.8Ghz easily and hopefully 3Ghz +.

Ive currently got it at 240x10 and stock everything, will bump the cpu to 1.37v later and try to get 2.6 stable, but it seems right now its very stable, will prime95 after i game a bit with this new technology of mine :D

I hope my RAM + CPU Stepping and soon w/c can get me somewere.

sean

one of the best X2 steppings ever, including 165s and 170s.

Very likely that it will do 2.8ghz @ stock vcore and top out around 2.95 on air, 3.0ghz+ H2O and 3.1 or more on phase. mine is sigged fwiw, and does 3.0ghz naked on a stock TT BigTyphoon @ just 1.55v.

xxxeditedxxx try something for me please;) . Leave volts @ stock, go straight to 2.8ghz, boot windows, run dual prime :D

Hey,

Im at 2.4 @ 1.35v, 2.4 @ stock wasnt stable as i had 2x Sp2004 going and then opened firefox and boom restart.

current temps: 28C Idle / 35C Load with IHS still on, and less than a burnin for my ASC..

May get W/C this next week if not ill take IHS off and shoot for 2.8Ghz @ 1.45V or so...

ok it runs great at 2.4 @ stock stable as a chair, but when i go up to 261x10 on stock, it gets to were its just after the BIOS info . like were it shows other stuff, and were its stupposed to say Backing Up CMOS... OK! were that happens, it just gets stuck there with the "_" and then it restarts again, even when i bump the voltage to 1.35v and 110*

is this a CMOS or BIOS error or what.

ok it runs great at 2.4 @ stock stable as a chair, but when i go up to 261x10 on stock, it gets to were its just after the BIOS info . like were it shows other stuff, and were its stupposed to say Backing Up CMOS... OK! were that happens, it just gets stuck there with the "_" and then it restarts again, even when i bump the voltage to 1.35v and 110*

is this a CMOS or BIOS error or what.

is your RAM hitting the wall? My UCCC is about 6-7mhz slower with the Toledo memory controller than it was with the one on the E3 Venice.

imho the flashing cursor is sometimes due to MAL and RP or other memory timings being too tight. otherwise it just means you need more vCore.

Just bumped it up to a 1.4vcore and 2.8dimm, also changed all my dram config. now its stable @ 2.6 might be able to go like 2.8 like this, but temp

also my ram is being bad for its "good quality" as memtest scored some errors.

Set your ram to 1:2 divider and 2-2-2-5, then clock the Cpu alone. It should get up to 2.8-2.9Ghz easily. You dont' want your rams in the way when you overclock your cpu right ? ^^