2nd PCI-Express Slot on Infinity MII

it is an NF4 chipset on the Ultra-II AM2 after all... ;)

Yup and I am extremely happy that DFI has done this. It makes a great overclocking AM2 motherboard at a great price. I recommend this board for anyone needing a cheap AM2 rig: DFI FTW!

Oh yeah, I found that link if you're still looking: SLi Mod Guide

~Ibrahim~

I don't need it in SLI. I just want to put the card in PCI X slot 3 for cooling purposes as well due to my large HSF is very close to my graphics card which is the hottest thing in my case. I just want to know if I just have to put the card in that slot and it is automatically 8x, or if i have to do something with some jumpers.

i was thinking of modding my case side panel and adding another 80mm fan under where the other one is to get some airflow to my video card. but yeah, i was planning on going with either the evercool cooler, or thermalright hr-05 sli cooler. one is more expensive than the other so i am still in debate.

SpursIndonesia@ I didn't know you could put heatsinks on the mosfets. Dumb question, which ones are the mosfets. I have always been a little confused by that. Could someone please clarify. What kind of heatsinks/where could I get them for the mosfets?

Here is the only pic of the case that I have. You can see where the 80mm fan is on the side where I want to put one underneath. I also want to add an exhaust fan on the top (80mm).

2.jpg