Unofficial F.E.A.R. Performance Test Chart & Discussion Thread

CharmedLover84

Yeah I wish my damn processor would freakin' run 3GHz, I'd be happy as . even if I didn't improve my scores by that much.

And yes, Oblivion, my FPS rate went up compared to 1 card (which performed BETTER than SLI, FYI) by around 10-20FPS, depending on what part of the game I'm in. Hell, inside I think it went up by like 40FPS.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the settings are in my sig. The only difference is the FSB was at 334 instead of 336. I ran that for someone who is curious about the 8800 whose processor tops out at that speed.

Yeah but it don't got your RAM Voltage ;) That's what I'm curious about, along with your LDT. Was it runnin' at 2x or 3x? and if 3x, what voltage? ;) Thanks, you can just link me to your OCDB entry if you have it handy and I'll quit buggin' ya.

Testing at 334x9 right now myself LOL didn't think this thing would like it but so far it hasn't frozen (usually it freezes in the last test of 05 no matter what I do, and it just passed it twice). Runnin' 06, then I'll run 03 and if it passes 03, I'll set it to Prime tonight when I head to bed.

Seems to me that the FEAR 10x7 bench is almost exclusively CPU speed dependant. There are probably three super heavy "spikes" that graphics cards are maxed. Honestly, 2x710GTXs shoudl blow away an XTX not beat them by a bit. Oldguy really showed that by his superchip blowing yours out of the water. CPU dependant.

Aquamark on the other hand seems very memory AND CPU dependant . CPUis the biggest, but ram sure seems to be a heavy factor between like processors.

EDIT: Rereading this, once you go SLI/crossfire on FEAR 10x7 you are massively CPU limited. I suspect that at my high clocks on the XTX I am just barely CPU limited.

I really thought putting instructions would make this idiot proof too. LOL

SET IT TO MAXIMUM MAXIMUM, DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING and click TEST SETTINGS ;) We're running it at the same standard so that EVERYONE can participate, even people with crappy ancient monitors like OCNewbie ;) LOL

OH and Old Guy has been added, that makes our first Conroe entry I believe. Very nice ;) Can't wait to see yer SLI results hehe hope you whip my butt cuz you should. :D

Who are you calling an idiot you butthole! This forum has really gotten ., no wonder most of the good people left because of dickheads like this butthole right here. Preck!

I really thought putting instructions would make this idiot proof too. LOL

SET IT TO MAXIMUM MAXIMUM, DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING and click TEST SETTINGS ;) We're running it at the same standard so that EVERYONE can participate, even people with crappy ancient monitors like OCNewbie ;) LOL

OH and Old Guy has been added, that makes our first Conroe entry I believe. Very nice ;) Can't wait to see yer SLI results hehe hope you whip my butt cuz you should. :D

Who the **** are you talking to you little preck?????? No wonder this forum has gotten to crap because of these dummies thinking they are the .....**** you

Whoa there Mack.... that's getting out of hand. She didn't do anything ridiculous to deserve a post like that. Though I can see why you could be irritated it, you shouldn't have your panties in a bunch over that.

Her fangirlism and moments of arrogance bug me at times too but you gotta remember that everything on forums reads about eleventy billion times more harsh than if you could hear it from their mouth. Take it easy. And this is coming from the guy that is responsible for this thread and I'm

Ihatethedukes (Duke = a moronic mod there that banned me after I disagreed with him that there was a perpetual motion engine in existence... he was saying yes.)

Who the **** are you talking to you little preck?????? No wonder this forum has gotten to crap because of these dummies thinking they are the .....**** you

You just now noticed that post of mine?

And I honestly have to say that if you couldn't figure out what settings to run it on, you shoulda just steered clear of this thread.

You really need to calm down though, that was said in good fun, not in a serious manner. If it had been said in a serious manner, you'd know it.

Whoa there Mack.... that's getting out of hand. She didn't do anything ridiculous to deserve a post like that. Though I can see why you could be irritated it, you shouldn't have your panties in a bunch over that.

Her fangirlism and moments of arrogance bug me at times too but you gotta remember that everything on forums reads about eleventy billion times more harsh than if you could hear it from their mouth. Take it easy. And this is coming from the guy that is responsible for this thread and I'm

Ihatethedukes (Duke = a moronic mod there that banned me after I disagreed with him that there was a perpetual motion engine in existence... he was saying yes.)

LMAO I love you too Thraxz.

I can be a bit of a classy lady sometimes, and I'm very supportive of AMD, but this is one of those instances where I was joking, so I do agree that he needs to cool his jets.

::to Mack:: And if you think I'm a prick... get in line LMAO