Sign in to follow this  
CharmedLover84

Unofficial F.E.A.R. Performance Test Chart & Discussion Thread

That's on your Opty 165 I'm assuming ::Will be posting it to the chart as such, if that's wrong let me know::

Yeah, once I get my Opty in, I'll kick'er up to 3GHz, make sure she's stable, and pop in my DDR600, run single and dual card to see how much better I do compared to my settings now.

Good run Thraxz, guess that ram helps in more than just SuperPi and 3DMark06's CPU score eh? LOL

Guest MadDias

1024x768

Minimum: 49

Average: 93

Maximum: 232

fearyk1.th.jpg

1024x768 VSynch on

Minimum: 43

Average: 66

Maximum: 101

fearvsynchqk0.th.jpg

MadDias - AMD Opteron 165 @ 2.8GHz - 2GB G.SKILL HV @ 511MHz, 3-3-2-8-1T - ATI X1800XT256mb @ 735.75/1692 - DFI Lanparty RDX200 CF-DR - SAMTRON98PDF 19" CRT

Guest MadDias

thx thraxz

yeah... 100% stable.. no artifacts or vpu recover shutdowns ;)

just alot of heat (74°C on water)

I am unfamiliar with the 1800's, are they voltage adjustable? If so, what voltage do you got yours at?

And yeah, that's blazing temp for water honestly, I think your blocks are letting you down. Even my cheapy Maze4 keep the 1900 under 60C for the most part.

Guest MadDias
I am unfamiliar with the 1800's, are they voltage adjustable? If so, what voltage do you got yours at?

And yeah, that's blazing temp for water honestly, I think your blocks are letting you down. Even my cheapy Maze4 keep the 1900 under 60C for the most part.

the voltage is adjustable.. i got it on 1.45vgpu at this clock mvddc is at 2.228

i don´t really want to reseat the waterblock ;)

my lil bro will get this card in a few months.. it´ll be his job

YIKES! Mine's at 1.5vgpu. Yeah, sounds like a reseating job or just a plain crumby block. I'm not familiar with the innovtek blocks so... who knows? Got any pics of it?

Guest MadDias

here´s the link cool-o-matic

hope it works...

the heat may also result from only using a single 120mm radiator and the big passive radiator that makes my pc look like a heating... i bet my temps get way better in winter..

27-30°C ambient temps aren´t good for passive cooling