New Egg rocks

red930

I wrote a testimonial the other day after reading this thread. Later on that day, I placed an order. Next day I get a tracking number for a gift. 5 pounds. Must be one heck of a t-shirt. (If it’s small, I’ll have to give it away). Took two days to get a tracking number for my order, but they are both due to arrive on the same day, next Monday.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newegg gets mostly about 80% of my money (the rest from Fry's).. but I got two complaints

1) Why couldn't they sign a deal with Fedex instead of UPS? lol that would make the world go round

2) They don't update stocks in warehouses. NJ has the good 165s shipping as I read from one reviewer; I got my 165 from the Cali warehouse and got a nearly year-old CCBWE 0551VPMW as did another reviewer...

They're good. They gave me my RMA'ed Raptor back fast.

the one thing i hate about UPS is that they 'lie' on their shipments. i check on my packages from newegg about once or twice a day, and every time i look, the times change. ill check one day and they will say it was picked up from newegg Sunday at 2:33PM, then ill check back and it will say it was picked up on MONDAY at 5:00PM. i hate them. next time i order something i think i will gladly pick fedex.

the one thing i hate about UPS is that they 'lie' on their shipments. i check on my packages from newegg about once or twice a day, and every time i look, the times change. ill check one day and they will say it was picked up from newegg Sunday at 2:33PM, then ill check back and it will say it was picked up on MONDAY at 5:00PM. i hate them. next time i order something i think i will gladly pick fedex.

yeah.. the status page said my 165 was shipped out at 8:39 on a sunday but oops never picked it up till monday at about 2:30

yeah.. the status page said my 165 was shipped out at 8:39 on a sunday but oops never picked it up till monday at about 2:30

That means that Newegg has sent the item to their shipping department. It does Not mean that UPS or FedEx has picked it up yet. It gets picked up by UPS when UPS normally stops and picks up packages from the shipper. In this case, it sounds like UPS picked it up at 2:20 on Monday, and we all know that UPS doesn’t pickup or deliver on Sunday. You’re reading between the lines when you read it like you read it.