Sign in to follow this  
sparkyftw

HSF Recommendations

Well since I am revamping my old computer (finally got my DFI back from RMA), I decided it would be a great time to get a better heatsink and fan for my LP UT 250g (754) board. Problem is I do not have that much money to afford everything (I have 300 of the 550-600 I need). What would you guys recommend. I probably would not be lapping the heatsink (I lack flat surfaces here)

Well since I am revamping my old computer (finally got my DFI back from RMA), I decided it would be a great time to get a better heatsink and fan for my LP UT 250g (754) board. Problem is I do not have that much money to afford everything (I have 300 of the 550-600 I need). What would you guys recommend. I probably would not be lapping the heatsink (I lack flat surfaces here)
XP90 & 92mm fan at SVC. :)

I was thinking that for sure.

It is a little out of my range but I will think about it (who needs a dvd burner and floppy drive anyways)

I was thinking that for sure.

It is a little out of my range but I will think about it (who needs a dvd burner and floppy drive anyways)

floppy is $8 @ newegg

NEC 3550 DVD-RW is $29-ish

I know that. I have most of the parts saved on cart so I can order them sooner or later.

But I don't have a job anymore it is kind of hard spending 600 bucks when I only have 300.

Sign in to follow this