Sign in to follow this  
Robc1880

WTB Logitech G7

Looking to hopefully find a good deal on a Logitech G7. I would prefer a black one, but don't need to have black

Have you checked out the Mx 518? its from logitech, and has this nice bullet mark look to it. It is what I use, and the high resolution is great with it, plus it has 5 buttons.

yeah I have that mouse on my rig in my sig. I am looking for the g7 for the wife's laptop

Don't pay retail for a G7... First Amazon and then Buy just had them for like $20 - $30 after rebate. Keep your eyes peeled on your favorite Hot Deals forum.

-pickles

thanks for the heads up on that pickles. I always keep an eye out on here and at [H]ardforums. hopefully I will stumble on something

bump, still looking for a G7. Looking to pay $35-40 shipped. I would like to get the carbon fiber model.

I have one only I can't get the mouse to work it lights up but the laser won't, the rf reciever is good just not the mouse. If you find one without the rf reciver I'll give you this one. Also the media play mouse is almost identical I gave one to my Mom for her laptop and she loves it.

Bump, still looking for a G7.

I haven't had any luck on finding a receive like you said fabe.

Sign in to follow this